Saturday, August 14, 2010

I PASSED!

I did it. I passed the HSK Chinese Proficiency Test. I'm tempted to leave it at that, so you'll be impressed, but maybe I should add that I passed the most basic level offered-- the Level 1. Meaning, I almost have the understanding of a two-year old.... Hmm. I'd say less than that, but a lot of one-year-olds don't understand squat. So, maybe somewhere inbetweeeeen there.

A pass is a pass, I say!

PS- Yes, I now allow comments on my blog. Thank you to Shmeliz, Ashlee, and Sun for being the firsts! And now you are forever immortalized on my blog. NO THANKS NEEDED.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jessica!!!!

    Love, YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously now. some people are going to think my name is actualy Shmeliz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm officially a follower of yours. Not in a 'I think you can save my soul' kind of way, but in a 'I now receive all your posts' kind of way. Glad we cleared that up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job!! You speak more than I do :-)

    ReplyDelete